Find us on Facebook
- College soccer games affected by Hurricane FlorenceHere are the college soccer games that will be canceled, moved to an earlier time or postponed until Hurricane Florence passes:
- College soccer: Georgetown's Achara scores game-winning goal in 1-0 victory over No. 9 Duke
- Men's soccer: Michigan State freshman forward Farai Mutatu's late goal lifts Spartans over No. 8 Notre Dame
- Men's soccer: Indiana beats No. 8 Notre Dame on Justin Rennicks' golden goal in overtime
- Men's soccer: San Jose State defeats No. 16 San Francisco behind Willy Miranda's two goals
- Men's soccer teams with the most NCAA DI national championshipsHere, we look at the 7 men's soccer teams who have more than three national championships:
- Men's soccer: No. 7 Louisville shuts out No. 2 Duke in ACC opener
- College soccer: Diego Casielles scores his second consecutive game-winning goal to lift Fairfield past No. 9 UNC-Wilmington
- These are the men’s soccer teams with the most consecutive wins at homeThese men's soccer teams were able to capitalize on the energy of the fans, the familiar playing field, and their own talent to capture the longest consecutive home winning streaks in college soccer. Here are the teams with the most consecutive home wins.
- College soccer: Denver tops No. 3 Washington in extra time victorySenior striker Andre Shinyashiki finished his fourth goal of the early season in the side netting in the 103rd minute to send the University of Denver men's soccer team past Washington 3-2 in extra time on Thursday night at the University of Denver Soccer Stadium.
- College soccer games affected by Hurricane Florence